ELVIE SHANE DEBUT EP ‘COUNTY ROADS’ NOW AVAILABLEApril 23, 2021
Elvie Shane released his debut EP, County Roads today. Across the six-song EP, Elvie shares his high-energy, larger-than-life personality and properly introduces himself to the world. With each song written, the truck driver’s son draws upon his blue-collar existence blending picture-based lyrics, grit, nostalgia, classic rock electric guitar, soulful vocals to make for an honest depiction of life in small town America.
“What an incredible day. I’ve been spinning around this rock for 33 years now and since week one, music has been pouring into my ears. I started with hymns, was raised in the glory days of 90’s Country and had a crash course in Rock’n’roll—to get to share how all of those influences and experiences throughout my life have shaped me is a dream,” said Elvie Shane. “I’m so excited for y’all to get to know me and to see where this journey takes me.”
In celebration of the project, Elvie also released The Windshield Views, a video series that gives fans a deeper look into the inspiration of each song. Captured on the very county roads in Kentucky that inspired each song, Elvie shares more of his roots. The title of the series is a nod to his love of muscle-cars and that “windows rolled down” feeling his music incites.
- “County Roads” – (Elvie Shane, Dan Couch, Oscar Charles)
- “Keep On Strummin’” – (Elvie Shane, Dan Couch, Oscar Charles, Clinton Payton)
- Sundays In The South” – (Elvie Shane, Derrick Southerland, Albert E. Brumley)
- “My Boy” – (Elvie Shane, Russell Sutton, Nick Columbia, Lee Starr)
- “Sundress” – (Elvie Shane, Doug Johnson, Adam Wood)
- “My Mississippi” – (Elvie Shane, Jakob Miller)
Producer: Oscar Charles