Elvie Shane Announces New EP ‘County Roads’ Out April 23 – Two Tracks Available NowApril 02, 2021
Elvie Shane just announced his debut EP, County Roads, will be released April 23. In addition to his previously released song, “My Boy,” Elvie shared the title track to the six-song project today. You can listen to “County Roads” HERE.
Having co-written each track, Elvie shares his high-energy, larger-than-life personality by drawing upon his own blue-collar existence as the son of a truck driver, resulting in an honest portrait of life in small town America. The at times nostalgic EP combines picture-based lyrics, grit, classic rock electric guitar, soulful vocals to make for a colorful and proper introduction to Elvie.
“The response to ‘My Boy’ has been incredible and I’m glad y’all got to see my sweet side but I want y’all to get to know all of me—from the roughest edges to the smoothest surfaces and this EP tells folks where I came from, what made me who I am and why I am the way I am,” said Elvie Shane “I’m a product of small town America and County Roads is the raw, honest truth about my life.”
In contrast to the sentimental single, Elvie unleashes his wild spirit with today’s release of “County Roads.” Check out the visualer for the track Wanting to honor his roots in the song and in real life, Elvie enlisted the choir from his high school to contribute backing vocals on the song and filmed the visualizer in his homestate. Watch the video HERE.
1. “County Roads” – (Elvie Shane, Dan Couch, Oscar Charles,)
2. “Keep On Strummin’” – (Elvie Shane, Dan Couch, Oscar Charles, Clinton Payton)
3. Sundays In The South” – (Elvie Shane, Derrick Southerland, Albert E. Brumley)
4. “My Boy” – (Elvie Shane, Russell Sutton, Nick Columbia, Lee Starr)
5. “Sundress” – (Elvie Shane, Doug Johnson, Adam Wood)
6. “My Mississippi” – (Elvie Shane, Jakob Miller)